Cremation Services in Northern New York
Arrangements made easy and fast.
We can Email or Fax documents worldwide.
Direct Cremation for Westchester, Rockland, and Orange Counties
of New York
$1495.00 Westchester County
Fully licensed Funeral Director
- Removal of loved one from any Hospital or Nursing Home with refrigeration or County Morgue.
- Transfer to the crematory facility.
- Cremation container. (Corrugated)
- Greenwood Crematory/cremation fee.
- NYC cremation permit & permit fee.
- We can also arrange for families to pick up their loved one’s remains at the crematory facility for free or we will mail USPS Priority Mail.
- Mailing of cremains to next of kin or designated person via priority mail within the U.S.A. Mainland excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico & Guam.
- We include 1 Death Certificate
- Additional – Home Removal $200.00 and additional Personnel needed on a home removal $200.00
- Additional – Anyone overweight is subject to pay additional crematory fees (over 250 Lbs) $200.00 and up each additional 100lbs.
- Free wooden Urn of our choice, as a gift to the family.
Additional Death Certificates fees are $10.00 per copy this is a New York State charge.
Next day delivery of Death Certificates additional fee.
We can also provide chapel services to help give your family closure. If you wish not to include a funeral service, we offer graveside services. Shipping of Remains: domestic and international for burial or cremation services back home.
Contact us today at (800) 682-3372 with questions about our Cremation, Funeral and graveside services.