In New York City
Arrangements made easy and fast.
We can Email or Fax documents worldwide.
Direct Cremation for New York City
(Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island)
Fully licensed Funeral Director
- Removal of loved one from any Hospital or Nursing Home with refrigeration or County Morgue within the 5 Boroughs.
- Transfer to the crematory facility.
- Cremation container.
- Greenwood Crematory/cremation fee.
- NYC cremation permit & permit fee.
- We can also arrange for family to pick up their loved one’s remains at the crematory facility for free or we will mail USPS Priority Mail.
- Mailing of cremains to next of kin or designated person via priority mail within the U.S.A. Mainland excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico & Guam.
- We include 1 Death Certificate
- Additional – Home Removal $200.00 and additional Personnel needed on a home removal $200.00
- Additional – Anyone overweight is subject to pay additional crematory fees (over 250 Lbs) $200.00 and up each additional 100lbs.
- Free wooden Urn of our choice, as a gift to the family.
Cremation with Visitation Service for New York City
(Price may change depending on location or chapel and services. call for other specials in the other boroughs)
Brooklyn Special $3995.00 (suspended due to COVID19)
Fully Licensed Funeral Director
- Removal of remains from any Hospital or Nursing Home within the 5 Boroughs.
- Preparation of remains for visitation.
- Embalming of the body.
- Dressing ( you provide the clothes) & Casketing.
- 2 hour Chapel viewing in Brooklyn of our choice.
- Rental Casket visitation.
- 40 memorial cards
- Register book.
- 1 Death Certificate
- Transfer of remains to crematory, cremation container, cremation fee, NYC cremation permit & permit fee.
- Mailing of cremains to next of kin or designated person via certified-Priority mail within the U.S.A. excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico & Guam.
- We can also arrange for family to pick up their loved ones remains at the crematory facility.
- Additional – Personnel needed on a home removal $200.00
- Additional – Anyone overweight is subject to pay additional crematory fee ( over 250 Lbs) $150.00 and up.
- Free Urn
- Death Certificates fees are $15.00 per copy for New York City, plus NYC charges at processing fee of $5.55.
- Honorable Veterans Next of Kin will be Honored 3 copies of the death certificate for Free by the New York City Dept of Health with a DD214.
- Next day delivery of Death Certificates available at extra charge.
- Direct Cremation with witnessing at crematory additional fee of $150 to $500 depending upon location of crematory. (Suspended at this time due to COVID19)
We can also provide chapel services to help give your family closure. If you wish not to include a funeral service, we offer graveside services. Shipping of Remains: domestic and international for burial or cremation services back home.
Contact us today at (800) 682-3372 with questions about our Cremation, Funeral and graveside services.